2017 Commodity Classic Sweepstakes
Farmers Edge Sweepstakes – Win a Trip to Commodity Classic in San Antonio, Texas from March 2-4, 2017!
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- WHO MAY ENTER. Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who, at the time of entry, are legal residents of Canada or the United States of America and are 18 years old or older. Employees and officers of Farmers Edge and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, dealers, sales representatives, distributors and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family members and/or persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter.
- HOW TO ENTER. To enter, visit www.farmersedge.ca/win-a-trip and complete the official registration form by providing all the required information requested. Only one entry per authenticated EMAIL address will be accepted. After you click on “submit” you will be automatically entered into the sweepstakes. Farmers Edge (“Sponsor”) assumes no responsibility for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or connections that are human or technical in nature. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry of information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute regarding the individual who actually submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the e-mail account. All online participants must have a valid email address.
You may also enter the drawing by mailing a postcard addressed to:
ATTN: Farmers Edge Commodity Classic Sweepstakes
1470 Willson Place
Only one (1) entry per person or household per week. All entries will become Sponsor’s property and will not be acknowledged or returned. Participants must provide all the contact information requested
in the official registration form, or the entry will be void. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, illegible, incomplete, damaged or misdirected entries.
By entering the sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Registration for the Sweepstakes begins 12:00:01 a.m. ET January 18, 2017 to February 18, 2017. The winner will be announced on February 20, 2017.
- PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING. One (1) Farmers Edge Paid Trip to Commodity Classic in San Anotonio, Texas. Approximate Retail Value is $3,000 Prizes are non-transferable and no cash substitute in part or in whole is allowed. All taxes, incidentals & other expenses associated with prizes and not specified herein are the winners’ sole responsibility. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entry forms received.
- SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING. One (1) winner will be selected from a random drawing of all eligible entries received by February 18, 2017 The winners will be notified via phone and a confirmation email. If winners are unable to accept prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and awarded to alternate winners.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this sweepstakes should virus, bugs or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor will award prize in a random drawing from among all the eligible entries received up to the date of suspension or cancellation. The winner(s) may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability and publicity release (unless prohibited by law) within 10 days of such documents being sent to the winner(s) or the prize(s) may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE FARMERS EDGE AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RETAILERS, DEALERS, SALES REPRESENTATIVES, DISTRIBUTORS AND ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION, AS WELL AS THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES OF EACH OF THE FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS BASED ON LIABILITY, LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURIES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS BASED ON PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY LOSS, PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY) IN CONNECTION WITH THEIR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR FROM THEIR ACCEPTANCE, RECEIPT, POSSESSION AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE, OR FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL OR OTHER ERROR IN THE PRINTING, OFFERING OR ANNOUNCEMENT OF ANY PRIZE., Participants acknowledge that (other than the limited warranty, IF ANY, provided with the PRIZES BY OR THROUGH THE MANUFACTURER THEREOF), SPONSOR HAS NEITHER made NOR IS in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, related to the Prizes, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness. The participants further acknowledge that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, said parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including, without limitation, to its quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. By accepting any prize, participant agrees to the use of his/her name, picture, likeness, image and biographical information by Sponsor and any party authorized by Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes, without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Winners will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and, where lawful, a Publicity Release within 10 days of the date stated on the notification. In the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, or if Sponsor cannot contact a winner/finalist within three days at the address/phone number on winners’/finalists’ entry, or if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner/finalist. Sponsor is not responsible for any damage to a participant’s system, which is occasioned by participating in this sweepstakes or by downloading any information necessary to participate in the promotion. Any dispute or claim arising out of the play of this sweepstakes will be resolved in Canada. If any provisions of these Official Rules are determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such determination shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for an error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Entries that have been tampered with are void.
Participants a) acknowledge compliance with these official rules including all eligibility requirements and, b) agree to be bound by any decisions of Sponsor, made in its sole discretion, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any participant that the Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, has threatened the operation of this sweepstakes or web site, or violates these Official Rules. Such improper conduct includes, but is not limited to, falsifying personal information required during registration or prize claim, violating any term or condition stated herein, tampering with the administration of this sweepstakes or intentionally trying to defraud Sponsor. Participants further acknowledge that the forfeiture of prize and/or return of prize shall in no way prevent Sponsor from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct
If any prize is not claimed, the potential winner of such prize will be disqualified and there will be a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries to award the prize to an alternate winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- WINNERS’ LIST.
For a list of the prize winners, send a self-addressed postage stamped envelope to:
ATTN: Farmers Edge Commodity Classic Sweepstakes
1470 Willson Place